This policy (hereinafter the “Policy”) defines and settles the conditions in which HAVAS EDITION should be able to place cookies to know the way in which the Site of HAVAS EDITION accessible at the following address: www.havasedition.com (hereinafter designated the “Site”) is used.
The present Policy and the Legal Notice of the Site constitute the general conditions of use of the Site (hereinafter referred to as the “General Conditions of Use”) and govern the Users’s navigation on the Site . Access to and use of the Site implies the User’s unreserved acceptance of the provisions set forth in this Policy and in the Legal Notice.
COOKIES AND TRACEURS
Subject to your consent and/or the choices you have expressed, cookies may be deposited on your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) when you visit our Site www.havasedition.com.
A cookie is a small file that records information about your browsing on a website on your terminal. Your consent is required for this and the duration of conservation of a cookie is limited.
We use three types of cookies on www.havasedition.com:
- Cookies for audience measurement (Google Analytics) that allow us to generate statistics of attendance useful for improving the Site.
- Cookies necessary for the functioning of the video player (Dailymotion) set up via video sharing services and which are intended to allow Users to view multimedia content directly on the Site
These cookies are kept for a maximum of six months from the date they are placed on your terminal. At the end of this period, your consent will again be required.
2. We do need your consent
An information banner is displayed when you visit our Site in order to obtain your consent, your refusal or your personalization regarding the deposit of cookies on your terminal. You have the possibility at any time to consent, refuse or personalize the deposit of cookies here :
3. How to manage/desable cookies
You can change your cookie wishes by visiting your browser’s “Help” menu :
- For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=fr_FR
- For Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Some browsers also offer a “Do not Track” option (“don’t track me”). In particular, you can delete all or part of the cookies deposited on your browser. You can also use private browsing to prevent the deposit of cookies.
Please note ! The unsubscription is recorded on a cookie, the deletion of the whole of the cookies via the Internet browser of the User will involve the automatic deletion of its unsubscription via the tools that HAVAS EDITION places at the disposal of the Users. The Users will then have to unsubscribe once again from the services of the Site.
In the same way, the cookies are recorded on the browsers of the Users, therefore if the Users use another browser or another computer they will have to renew their unsubscription.
For practical advice on these options and on how to delete cookies stored in your terminal, depending on the browser you use, please consult the “Controlling my data” section of the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés) website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/maitriser-mes-donnees.